Thursday, July 19, 2007

July 4th

The evening of July 4th was a lazy evening with only 3 children home. this seems to be happening quite often where our big family isn't so big anymore.

Gina was down in Kalispell doing fireworks with Ben, Joe & Moriah. Jon went with his friends family to Troy where they have a big production.

James wanted to go so bad but they ran out of car space.

Now MT in July it doesn't get dark till 11 pm.

well I took James to town to find some fireworks. I found someone putting off some over the river. It was beautiful In the dark you could see the river in the back ground, you can smell the water and hear the rush over the rocks. then the fire works would go off over the river, and it was a beautiful seen. I never grow tired of the beauty around here. I just constantly soak it in.

I think we live in one of the prettiest places in the world, and I'm constantly thankful for this blessing. Most of my children have grown up here and I wonder if they know how beautiful it is or is it just something they have always seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment