Saturday, July 21, 2007

normal busy day

Well thankfully our electricity was only out till Friday night. Rick, Jon and Monica had arrived home before me and decided to trick me. They turned off all the lights and fans, so it was pitch black. They came out as I drove up and said, it's so dark we can't even find the matches. But just as I was about to walk in the door, Jon flips on the porch light and they all start laughing. Crazy family! It was certianlly a relief as I didn't know what I was going to about the fridge and freezers.

Well Friday I had a postpartum visit on the West Kootenai. (75 miles away) I brought Monica, Mark and James along. I figured we could go swimming after the visit. Well I ended up with a prenatal too, and after 4 hours of waiting we finally got to the lake at about 5 pm. We took a lovely swim. The water was warm and clear. It's so beautiful to swim surrounded by mountains.

Mishael, Cody and Gareth are moving in with us today. They need a couple months to fix their house up, and needed a place to stay. This way Mishael can run the house while I'm in the Philippines too.
Hope this goes ok......

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you started a blog! I like reading about your life. It's a nice way to feel closer to you!

    ReplyDelete