Thursday, August 30, 2007

zoo and pizza hut

Well I've been working the last couple days and the Internet does not always work. So we are a little behind, but one day Monica and I took off went to pizza hut for lunch and off to the crocodile park.
So we just laughed at pizza hut. It was so funny because it was very different, but then they still dress with the red and black, they still have pizza. but with Monica's little pizza it came with mushroom soup. Then I ordered grilled chicken and it came with the worst spaghetti I ever had. It tasted like an egg roll! the bread sticks were more like crackers and they drizzled it with mayo.. But Monica said the mayo was really different and good.
So eating there was an experience in it self. Then off to the crocodile park we went. It was out to the city and it was pleasant to get some fresh air. Davao is a huge city, lots of smog, traffic and noise. At 11 pm every night a boy rides around with his bicycle honking his horn constantly, trying to sell something. The horns and noises are just a constant thing that you hardly notice until you get away for a couple of hours.
For some reason I can't seem to get any pictures to upload.
I'll try on a new post.

1 comment:

  1. It is good you had some not so good food there! I was starting to think it was all great!

    ReplyDelete