Sunday, March 16, 2008

tired tonight



I was sleeping very soundly at 1:30 am when the phone rang. It was a mom with twins. She is only 33 weeks and having contractions. I had to ask her to hold on a minute while I took a few deep breaths to wake up. It's hard to be so logical and remember everything when your sound asleep. I told her to try drinking a few glasses of water and take some calcium magnesium and try to sleep. I prayed on and off through the night, and praise the Lord, it all stopped.
So today I was determined to change my bedroom around. I do this every once in a while. I suppose I do it more because it's the best way to clean my bedroom. When I'm done it's really clean. There are really only 2 ways to put the bed in this room. I've lived here in this house for 19 yrs. I've had 4 of my children in the bedroom. It's funny how when I think of their births I can always remember which direction the bed was in at the time.
So it's done, and it feels so good to have a nice clean bedroom, with a fluffy king size bed. KING size!!! If we only had a king size bed when the children were babies and little enough to climb in bed with us. No we had a double till about 7 yrs ago when we got a queen. Then a couple of years ago we got this King bed. It's so roomy, almost too much room.
I painted my bedroom a couple of years ago. I didn't mean for it to be pink. I just wanted a tint to my white. But it's pink. I figured I would add a reddish maroon with some glaze, so the pink will be the back ground color. But it's been awhile and it's still pink. Well it does match my comforter and I got some deep red towels for the bathroom too. I guess I really don't like painting!

1 comment:

  1. Not only 4 of your children, but two of your grandchildren were also born in that room!!! Paul was not meant to be born in there......
    So is that the back wall of the bedroom your have your bed on again? It looks so pretty and nice!

    ReplyDelete