Friday, April 4, 2008

Chocolate and Gallbladders

Last Friday I woke in the night with a familar pain. a horrible dull ache. I used to battle with this pain about 15 years ago. Back then it would wipe out nights, or possibly days. It had increased from once in a while to 2-3 times a week. I went to Chriroprator that gave me some weird pills and the pains went away! It was amazing and so freeing. ONce in a while I would get a slight attack, but nothing like the real attacks.
Untill Friday night! Ugg. well by morning I was feeling fine again. So I went ahead and ate normal. We had tacos for lunch, with corn tortilla that you fry. Boy was that the wrong thing! I was moaning in pain the rest of the day.
Now I was a afraid to eat anything.
I read much about gall bladders and found if I stay off of eggs, keep diet very low in fat including, no meat, no beans, no eggs, no dariy I can keep the pain away. I've started to eat a bit of lean meat here and there and I'm hanging in there.
This brings me to chocolate. I heard chocolate is a no no. Rick was given this chocolate from a customer that bought a chocolate factory. It was incredible! It had a very different flavor. It might be worth some pain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment