Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Crazy cat and more





My day started needing to get the cat and kittens to town at 6:45 am. I didn't want to tell the children that we were fixing them ( or breaking them, because they are not broken), because they get really sad about it. This time I didn't think I should be talked out of it. So I put them in a box and started to drive to town, but Prissy, the mama cat was extremely nervous and got out of the box. It was a horrible drive to town. Then when I got there and tried to put her in the cage she ran off into the woods. Interesting start of a day! Some lady's helped me catch her and off they went to Kalispell to the sad fate of no more kittens. It is sad, because she makes very cute kitten as you can see.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute kittens! i think you should try to sell some of this batch as I think they are are the cutest you have had in a long time.
    There was someone here looking for a pet on Freecycle.

    ReplyDelete