Monday, June 2, 2008

Finnally this week I have time to breathe again

I've been working every single day on the "Dakota house" . We named it this because it's on the street called Dakota.
Every morning I wake up the children and say "get something to eat quick, we got to go" Jon has been working on cabinets and installing the dishwasher, Monica painting, James yard work, Mark mowing lots of lawns. I run back and forth to Ace hardware or the lumber company etc. We are all learning a lot.
Thankful for Jim the man working for me. He's knows a little about everything and knows how to make things look right without spending a bunch.

Well I have dreams of making a bunch on this little house. But even if I only make $10,000, well that's still a bunch. But what if it doesn't sell!!! That's a scary thought. Renting it seems so dead endish. I can't rent it for enough to make any money, so I'll just be sitting on the money I invested. Plus I have debts to pay off. If I could pay off the debts then the investment will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment