Saturday, June 28, 2008

Michael/ Next baby

It was Friday night. Rick had missed Michael's 16th birthday, so last January Rick wanted to do something special and have a party for Michael's 16th birthday.
He decided to surprise him.
So Monica made punkin pies and I made Tapioca and salsa.
Miriam, Gina, Maria, Kendra and Nettie plus John Hale came up for our party too.
We totally surprised him.

We were up visiting really late. It was probably midnight and we had everyone loud and crazy. when I got a call from my client saying her contractions were about 8 min apart.
Well needless to say I didn't get much sleep.
The baby was born about 4 am. It was another exciting birth with one little scary stuck shoulder!
So 2 more births to go for June/July. Then I get a brake till Aug. then we have 4 due in the 1st week of Sept. Glad to be busy this yr!

No comments:

Post a Comment