Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kendra's birthday

Kendra for her 10th birthday wanted more then anything else to come up to our house for her birthday party! She wanted to make a cake with Grandma.
Last time the girls were up visiting we did lots of cooking. Kendra loves to cook and bake.
Monica, Kendra, and Mark actually made the cake. It was a chiffon cake and it was especially good.



When Maria was little, she always wanted chicken and mashed potato's for her birthday dinner. The day Gina was born, I was in light labor and I didn't feel like making her birthday dinner. Maria remembers being a bit demanding about it. Well it's funny because Kendra was the same way. This is her birthday and she wants it this way.
Maria said to me, "funny thing is, your still making the chicken the dinner, but now it's for my daughter instead of me"

We had chicken legs, mashed potatoes, gravy, cornbread. She wanted corn but I was out of corn.


Kendra, Lynette, Gina, Mark


No comments:

Post a Comment