Monday, February 17, 2014

Christmas 2013

John, Paul, James and David

Jon and Dani


Gina

Gareth

Eliza

Miriam

Hans

Moriah

Eric and Tony

Lee

Shawn

Lots of children.  

Cody and Dani's dad 

Elina

Martha

Eliza


Miriam and Caylin




I had Dani for my secret Santa.  I made her this blanket and gave her essential oil and homemade mint balm.  I had so much fun making her a present that she loved!



Martha had Monica for her secret santa.  In this box was a mat to cut fabric on.  Monica loves to sew!

Miriam

Mishael

Paul and James

Mishael with her homemade organizing board.

Mishael and Cody got Gina this roll top desk.  

Fred

Raelee

Raelee and Shawn

Nic and Maria



 I love this picture.  They were just all standing watching someone open a present.
James, Paul, Lynette, Hans, Kendra  (notice Mark stays out of pictures?  LOL)


Kendra, Cody and James

No comments:

Post a Comment