Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Mothers Day 2015

 Mothers day is the day all of us mothers get spoiled!  All the Dads and single kids work so hard.  This is an all day thing.  We drink lots of tea, visit and eat all day long!
This year they made us a brunch of veggies and dip, lunch meats and amazing cheeses.
Then later they BBQ steak for dinner along with a fantastic salad with feta cheese, etc.
They keep the kids fed with hamburgers and hot dogs too.
For desserts we had lemon cakes, lemon pie, lemon sugar free desserts for me!  Monica worked the day before making the lemon desserts!
Jon and Noah

Eric, Shawn, Christopher, Moriah


Brunch
This was part of our brunch!

Paul, Joe and Mark being silly!
Paul, James and Mark

Jon and Noah

Monica and Raelee

James holding Noah, Jon


Moriah gave me this beautiful plant.  I love plants on my front porch!






Missing a few people, but most of us happened to be there.


The kids and grandkids all gave me a jar full of these precious notes.  They made me cry as I read them all.  My sweet children!
All my beautiful presents.  


No comments:

Post a Comment