Sunday, July 22, 2007

Gina's tea

thanks to Maria and Martha we had quite the goodies.




wanted to do something special for Gina's 16th birthday in November. That time of year is always very busy for us. With Thanksgiving, Christmas and LOT's of birthdays. Besides last yr I had about 8 babies due within a few months. One set of twins, and 4 ladies due ON Jan 2nd.
So I ended up having her party in April.
It was an old fashioned tea and hope chest party.
Everyone was to dress old fashioned and bring a present for her hope chest. We had bought the hope chest on her birthday.
The girls helped me get everything together. We printed pictures and made little scrap books. Everyone had a great time.
Here's a picture of all 7 of my beautiful girls.
Sorry I don't know how to flip pictures around.
The party was held at the birth center.
She ended up with lots of nice presents for her hope chest and lots of nice memory's'


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'll have to show you how to do the pictures. It looks nice how you had the text beside it. Did you want it to be that way. You can make it have a paragraph, then a picture etc if you want.

    ReplyDelete