Tuesday, August 7, 2007

getting ready for our trip

Busy, busy weeks. 1st getting ready for the reunion. now getting ready for our big adventure to the Philippines. With a birth in between!
The reunion was great. Hanging out with my brother and sister and the whole family , eating lots of great food, talking, talking, and eating. for 5 days. There were sometimes up to 47 people!
So Monica and I are leaving on Sat. That leaves us 3 days to finish getting ready, and Thursday I have my last prenatal day before I go. so can I get ready on time? I dreamed that I wasn't ready and I was begging the pilot to be able to leave the next day! I'm beginning to wonder if it might come true!
So much to do.......

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I don't think the pilot will go for that. =) You'll have so much fun! I'll be praying for everything to go well. You better take lots of pictures! Keep us updated. Love you!

    ReplyDelete