Saturday, October 6, 2007

more kitchen and my new curtains.

I found some really nice fabric in the Philippines. I just was guessing at the color so I bought 3 different shades. It is really good quality, and was only about $1.30 a meter (over a yard). So I bought a bunch that I can use for seat cusions or something.
Mishael sewed up a curtain for me.
I'm planning on putting a table in this corner. I've been thinking of a counter height. This way the chairs will fit under the table or under the bar. As you can see I still don't have edges or my baking counter done. I have to wait till I can catch up on my finances. But in time I hope to truly have a finished kitchen. Hopefully before it starts wearing out!

This is the hall and entrance way.
Up until the beginning of this remodel my washer and dryer was right here where the piano is. When people would come in my front door the first thing they would see was my "laundry room" At the end of the hall where this beautiful book case is, there was a shelf made out of press board, with lots of junk and papers, and what ever people didn't know what else to do with. So the laundry room was moved up stairs (quite a project) and the junk, well, .... we are still working on the junk, but it's not usually in my entrance way anymore.
It's not near done yet. All the trim still needs doing, my hall closet needs some shelves, but we are getting there, very slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment