Saturday, October 6, 2007

more kitchen


and Gareth. He's such a cutie with his big brown eyes. He's crawling everywhere now.
This is a picture of one of our beautiful new walls with a hole in it. I never had so many boys before. I had 3 girls, one boy, then 3 girls one boy and a girl and two boys. So now with Gina gone so much of the time, it's Monica and 3 boys. What a switch!
So boys! They were playing, chasing, etc. and a broom handle went though our beautiful wall. Ugh!
Jon is going to learn how to fix it. Rick just thought we could put the telephone there,but I don't think it would look right in the middle of the wall. What do you think? I wanted to put a phone above the light switch, but I guess it's not good to put them close to the wiring.



Well the rest of my appliances are black. My white fridge is standing out like a sore thumb. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment