Friday, October 5, 2007

what a week!

Such a week. Gina had to get down to Bozeman on Sunday night along with Masha and Shannon. I knew I had a horribly busy week, but I had to go, so I took Jon and Monica and headed down . I got to see where Gina is staying at the school, meet her teachers, dean and friends. See what kind of food they eat, ( this is a seventh day Adventist school, so it's vegetarian) lunch was great, they had a salad bar as good as any restaurant, but dinner was really weird, it was a sandwich, but the filling was your choice of hummus, zucchini or lentil stuff. I got home Mon night about 1 am.
these are the dorms where they live.
Tuesday I hear of the sudden decision to for my mom to move back to Colorado tomorrow! She had begun to plan to move back and we were all expecting it. She had been up here a year after coming for a visit, getting sick and just sort of being stuck here in a way. The sudden decision was based on an infection she has on her foot. It needs surgery right away and she felt like she wanted to use the doctor in Colorado. So I took a quick trip to Kalispell on Wed for a quick goodbye, a birthday party for June, and Mark’s asthma testing. Then to pick up Kendra and Nettie, as Maria flew off to Germany on the same day.

Paul and Uncle Mark. They are only months apart and they are best of friends.Mark getting his allergy testing done. He's allergic to all sorts of stuff. Mold and ragweed were the worst of them.

So the week went on, I stayed in Kalispell Thur and Friday, we went on a couple of great field trips, did our shopping and managed to get home with Kendra and Nettie included by 8 pm with a VERY full car.

No comments:

Post a Comment