Thursday, November 8, 2007

Kalispell

Yesterday was a fun day. I usually go to Kalispell about once a month. So this was our monthly trip.
Mark had an recheck appointment with the asthma doctor. Which he saw 1st about 6 weeks before. The difference was black and white. The general Doctor he had been seeing, had him on tons of medicines and Mark was wheezing most of the time. He would use spray 4-5 times a day and ended up in the hospital ER one night. Now this Dr. has him on two medications and he uses his spray maybe 4 times a week! What a wonderful difference! It's so wonderful to not hear your child breathing from across the room!
So we had lunch at June's. They put in a beautiful fire place and made a stair case that looks like it came from a craftsman style house. Miriam, Moriah, April and Martha all came and we had lunch together. Monica played the player piano.
Then we shopped. Costco, Target, Lowes, Shopko and Walmart and we even went to petco. The children really needed clothes. Jon was able to pay for his own clothes, which is best because he doesn't like my budget type clothes anymore. We need some sort of heating pad for frisky, as she is getting old. She really likes it outside, so we thought we would rig up a heating pad under her bed. She will be very happy I'm sure. We plan on putting together shoe boxes to send to poor country's, so we had to get the stuff for that. Plus regular grocery, household supplies and birth center supplies. I was so tired and didn't leave Kalispell till 10:30. I drank a big cup of coffee/capichino and it kept me wide away. Problem is it kept me wide awake for 2 hours after I got home too! :)
So now I wake up to a very messy house, the living room still in project mode (the paint looks wonderful) , needing to get ready for our home school group and the car still full of everything! I think I better get going.:)

1 comment:

  1. You should still take pictures so you have it when you are able to load pictures.

    ReplyDelete