Sunday, November 4, 2007

no more skunks in our garage!

The other day I drove up with the children in the van, and I said either that is Gray's (our cat) tail or something else. Right then the skunk begins to waddle right towards us. I said "stay in the van"! Well the skunk just waddled away. Skunks are cute when you see them up close! :)
Well today we got our new garage door. Early this summer our garage door broke, again. It has broken so many time, it get ridiculous. Well I called around to find out we are looking at over $1000. I knew it would have to wait but we have pipes in the garage so it needs to be done before winter.
Well we have a beautiful green garage door, all insulated as of today. And the Lord provided the money.
I had a birth this morning, a beautiful little baby girl that they named her Martha. The baby had the cord around the neck really tight, so her birth was a little tricky, but no real problems. Her husband was incredibly attentive. He was so sweet, and truly knew how to cherish his wife. What a blessing it is to see this
I almost forgot how much I love midwifery. I think being in the Philippines was pretty emotional and draining midwifery wise. I felt like i needed a break, but I also needed a very normal beautiful birth. the Lord gave me this birth this morning. It was so nice and perfect, peaceful and calm. I love helping women have babies the way they want.

Well even though my husband, my son and my son in law all work for the Internet company, for some reason my Internet is so slow, I can't download pictures anymore. For some reason I must need more patience.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I am glad that happened!
    So, blaming it on the internet...they make handy scapegoats.....it may be true for now though, huh?

    ReplyDelete