Friday, February 1, 2008

4:44 am

Our front porch, we won't see it till spring I guess!

I woke with a loud boom! It has been dumping snow again the last few days. My bedrrom window was completely blocked. Mark decided to go out and shovel the roof yesterday. James decided to jump off the roof. He is having a great time, climbing out my bedrrom window, and then jumping into a huge snow pile. Mark barely made a dent in all the snow on the roof. But it must have been enough, because in the night the rest decided to slide.
It was a huge noise, and as you can see our porch is a little discouraging today. How are we ever going to move all that snow?!!!
We park in our nice garage, but any company or UPS man has to get through somehow to our front door. Maybe not till spring?!!!!!
Even though we have had to hire someone to clear the drive way 5 times already the snow is getting thicker and thicker. So when I pull out of the garage we are going up a big bump. I'm afraid this bump is going to get too high soon and my van won't fit in the garage anymore.
Can you imagine spring? When all this turns to slush and ice?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment