Monday, February 11, 2008

our poor porch

Well we woke up this morning, and went to dump the garbage when we noticed our porch was gone!

Well not gone, just collapsed. We were afraid of the weight of the snow, and it was true. It just couldn't hold all the snow that came off the roof.
Well we can see out our front window again.
I suppose we needed another project, right?

Mishael and Cody are moving back to Kalispell. He got a job offer down there. We're going to miss them hanging around. It's been fun having a grand baby around, and Mishael cooking dinner with me.

We've got a really busy week. Tomorrow we have the piano guy coming at 10 to hopefully fix our piano, then I have an appointment at the birth center, and the children have piano lessons, then we have to rush home because a guy is coming to fix the dishwasher. Wednesday I have a bunch of appointments, and Thursday I have to go to Bonners Ferry for appointments over there. Plus all the normal stuff, dinners, trying to keep the house clean, and school.
I usually only have appointments on Wednesdays, but we ended up with some special circumstances.

1 comment: