Thursday, September 11, 2008

finnally one if labor

We had the fire last weekend and all the millions of jobs that is creating, we hadn't quite finish cleaning the garage, we have some mystery leaking water in the basement, a house covered with soot, wiring that we are not sure is safe at the moment, an investment house I'm trying to buy, winter coming, which always brings lots of normal jobs, but this yr we have to build a front porch still. We still need to get our pellets. Rick loaned his car to Miriam for a week (because she hit a deer in her Jetta), then I brought my van in to get something fixed and they broke something else. So they gave me a rental van.
Now on top of all this..... I have 3 overdue women and one due this weekend that says she has never been late! That means we could have more then one mom in labor at the same time or no sleep for many days or.......
So one mom called this morning and says something is starting. :)
Well so much for my cleaning day, but baby's always come first.
I'm so thankful for God's all sufficient grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment