Thursday, October 23, 2008

cookies revised again

Well I revised my cookie recipe again. It's much softer now and healthier too.
Here it is:
2 cups oil changed to 1 cup oil and 1 cup applesauce
2-3 cups of peanut butter
4 cups of sugar changed to 3 and half cups
A glug of molasses
A glug of lecithin
6 c. of whole wheat flour, cut this down to 3 c. plus one cup of ground flax seed, meal
8 cups of oatmeal
4 tsp baking powder
4 tsp baking soda
2 tsp salt
and I added chocolate chips this time, they are the good ones from Costco.
The cookies are really good still, and I feel like it's such a good snack compared with all the stuff kids seem to find to eat.

So people take pictures of food for their blogs and the pictures look amazing. I guess I'm not much of a photographer! Mine just looks like food. I've never been very good at making things look like the pictures in the cookbooks either. Our birthday cakes never look like the pictures. Well food that tastes good and is healthy is more my goal then looking perfect.

This is a big recipe. So after I'm tired of baking I make the rest into balls and freeze them. Then it's really easy to bake them next time the oven is on.

2 comments:

  1. So, you did not cut the sugar in half?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 帳號的設計 要有什麼經驗
    發問者: Hokkiao ( 實習生 5 級)
    發問時間: 2008-10-07 06:59:19 ( 還有 1 天發問到期 )
    解答贈點: 20 ( 共有 0 人贊助 )
    回答:
    2 意見: 0
    [ 檢舉 ]
    zycxxcz1234.blogspot.com

    方案 : 一ㄍ 【WRETCH】 categorization分類 TRANSFER->一ㄍ [BLOGSPOT] ID帳號








    NATIONAL TAIWANUNIVERSITY
    IWANNA

    ReplyDelete