Monday, November 24, 2008

I found my camera cord!

So I'll give you a bunch of pictures .

This is Mark. We made a squash cupcakes.
In this picture we are in the middle of our project. Pulling out the old carpet. You can see our new front door. Doesn't it look nice?
You can also see in this painting in the background my mom had painted. Also my beautiful buffet that she left me. It was last Thanksgiving that my mom had gotten so sick. I've always heard first holidays after someones passing is the hardest.

Jon likes to make these huge sandwiches. He can eat A LOT! This was a loaf of french bread.


Jon standing next to our new front door.

Monica laying on the new carpet.As you can see here the floor in the dining room and the nice round curve between. It looks really nice.

This is Cody. Jon and Cody put up the new ceiling fan. This thing on his head is the shade for the light. Notice his hair sticking up in the middle. It looked really funny!


Our new ceiling fan. Our other one was about 18 yrs old and made a horrible squeaking noise.

Our sweet little deer in our yard. This one was so friendly and got really close. We had been feeding them apples from the trees at the birth center. I guess she remembered because she walked right up to us while we were working in the yard.

Isn't she cute!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your house looks so nice and new! That front door is very pretty and fancy. I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete