Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gallbladder is attacking!

Yikes! My gallbladder has been so good lately, I forgot I had a problem. Then all of a sudden I ate a nice healthy salad for lunch and I end up in pain all day and evening. Lots of pain. Usually the pain is only in the middle of my stomach, but this time it went under my right rib and in my back too.
I made some onion soup. A long time ago Rick and I were taking Martha and Maria out on a special outing. We actually hired a babysitter (unheard of for us) and took the girls to Canada. Well I ate a banana before I left town and I was in horrible pain for hours, I felt so bad because it was ruining out special outing. Well we went to a restaurant that had onion soup. Not something I normally like that much, but I loved it that night. It helped so much. So I made it again tonight. It was not very yummy though. Probably because I made it with bullion and not real beef bones.
This picture is of my onions cooking. I love to cook onions and they looked so pretty I thought I would take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment