Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our house is falling apart!

First the front porch, then this fire, now we had something leaking so bad in the basement and we couldn't tell where it was from.
I ended up calling a plumber, and he just had to tear the house apart. We put a couple holes in the bathroom, pulled out the fridge to see if the ice maker was leaking, put a hole in the laundry room and took the toilet off in my bathroom. The plumber left, with all my holes and the floor was still leaking!
After he left me with all my holes, it turned out to be the ice maker. I paid $50 to a plumber to tear up walls!
So now besides soot everywhere, and no microwave, toaster etc, now I have no toilet upstairs and we turn black still all the time.
I’m so discouraged. Probably still tired, with midwifery stuff too. Too much work right now.
Crazy life, everything happening at once.
Today I can hopefully get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment