Monday, November 3, 2008

Kitchen


I don't mean to brag, but I had 3 people over yesterday that were saying how much they loved my kitchen. It was so funny, because all 3 of them (separate times of the day) said it more then once, how nice it is, and they all said it's like a dream kitchen.
It is my dream kitchen. Of course, that's why I planned it that way! Although I suppose if I had to do it over again, now with the experience I would change a couple of minor things. But over all it's really nice and so easy to work in.
The first people that came are clients that are going to work on making the edge for the counter tops. They will be trading. That will be exciting to get another step towards finishing the kitchen.

Top of stairs, all painted and clean!

So many deer this year in our yard. The other day we were working out there, and the one deer walked right up to us (about 10 feet away) I'm sure she was looking for apples.
This is the area that burned. Since this picture we have it all nicely drywalled in. Everything is coming along so nice.


Notice my butcher block baking counter. It's so nice to knead bread or roll out crust. I have my flour grinder in the cabinet underneath. There is now a plug in the cabinet for the grinder , so I just pour my wheat in a grind my fresh warm flour.

1 comment:

  1. Your kitchen is so nice! I have only seen it 2-3 times, so I forget how beautiful it is. For some reason the top of your stairs doesn't look familiar to me. But I recognize grandma's coffee table. It's nice to see things that remind me of her.

    ReplyDelete