Sunday, November 2, 2008

Michael's move

Michael had told us of his plan to move in Aug. So now that the time came some of the family came up to help him pack up and clean up.

Moving is always so overwhelming. Especially at the very end!


Thankfully Martha can keep her head in these situation. Bringing order. Michael said we had to be done by midnight and we were all beginning to wonder if we could do it. But by 10 pm we were done and the apartment was sparkling!
Everyone came over and we stayed up till 1 am talking drinking tea and looking at photo albums. Michael promised to blog. It's hard to say goodbye when you don't know when you'll see each other again. He was leaving at 4 am. and came in and told me he loved me. As I sat around with my children helping sort through the piles, I was again reminded what a great family I have. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect family. They are all so wonderful and full of love.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, those are really horrible pictures of me!
    I nominated you for an award on my blog.....check it out!

    ReplyDelete