Sunday, December 7, 2008

Saturday

Since the children go to a 7th day Adventist school they have church on Sat.  The children will take part in the meeting about once a month or so.  Every time they have this meeting it really throws me off.  Going to church on Saturday.
So the children sang songs, and they play chimes. Over the few years they have been playing the chimes they have become pretty good.
Then Monica and I decided to go the ballet.  I've never been to a ballet and I thought it might be a good experience for  Monica.  It costs $15 for both of us, and I let her invite a friend.  
It was the Nutcracker done by a ballet company in Kalispell.  Well it was an experience, but I don't think it was our thing.  
Sunday morning, we went to our church, I had a prenatal appointment, and we came home and had to clean the house.  Such a backwards weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment